Monday, August 9, 2010

Book Sale

I was told today that all Peace Corps volunteers must get an H1N1 flu shot. I didn't know that virus was still around.

There are a few boxes of books to get rid of. Although I'll be posting these on Amazon.com, most of them will be free to you if you want them. I'll update this list as books sell on Amazon.com or I give them away. There are probably a dozen more lying around that I will add to the list later. Let me know if your want any of them.

Fiction, Novels, and the Interesting Stuff:

I Am America (And So Can You!) - I'm almost done reading it.

The Canterbury Tales: Complete

The Canterbury Tales (Cliff's Notes)

SOLD - Policy Paradox: The Art of Political Decision Making, Revised Edition

SOLD - Sarah Orne Jewett: Novels & Stories : Deephaven a Country Doctor; The Country of the Pointed Firs; Stories & Sketches (Library of America College Editions)

SOLD - The Art of War: New Translation

SOLD - The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay

America (The Book): A Citizen's Guide to Democracy Inaction

Sartor Resartus (Oxford World's Classics)

Waiting: A Novel

SOLD - Watchmen

SOLD - Breaking the Spell: Religion as a Natural Phenomenon

SOLD - Bowling Alone: The Collapse and Revival of American Community

Bone: A Novel

The School for Scandal and Other Plays (Oxford World's Classics)

The Origins of Totalitarianism

On the Genealogy of Morals and Ecce Homo

Rights Talk: The Impoverishment of Political Discourse

Text Books

American Foreign Policy: a Documentary Survey 1776-1960

Thomas' Calculus: Media Upgrade

CMMI(R): Guidelines for Process Integration and Product Improvement (2nd Edition)

Statistics (9th Edition)

Statistics for Business and Economics (8th Edition)

American Government : Institutions and Policies

Thomas' Calculus Early Transcendentals Part One (Single Variable, Chs. 1-11) Paperback Version (11th Edition)

The Practice of Social Research


My copy of "A History of the World in 7 Glasses" is floating around somewhere, which is as it should be. If I haven't forced that one on you yet, just wait.


- Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment