Monday, August 2, 2010

Welcome to Daniel's Log

Welcome to Daniel's Log.

The purpose of this log is to keep in touch with you, my friends and family and anyone else following my adventure. It is also intended to provide updates and information about my Peace Corps experience in Vanuatu and to maintain a conversation with those I'm leaving.

Since regular internet access in Vanuatu will be unlikely, I recommend subscribing to this blog using an RSS feed so that you will be notified of any updates I make.

Thank you for following my work with the Peace Corps. Just writing letters and updates will no doubt help me feel more connected with those I've left behind and I suspect that will be very helpful at times. Please provide comments or questions as I'd love to hear from you, but please understand that my replies may be delayed significantly.


- Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment