Thursday, August 19, 2010

Concert on Sunday, Aug. 22

I will be performing with the Falls Church Concert Band for the last time this Sunday. You're invited to our concert in Mason District Park at 7:30pm on Sunday, August 22. We're featuring a lot of movie music. Our play list will look something like this:

Amparito Roca
Hollywood Milestones (has good horn parts on Back to the Future, Jurassic Park, and E.T.)
James Bond
Americans We
Walt Disney Overture
Mary Poppins (Feed the Birds has turned into one of my favorites, oddly enough)
Liberty Bell
Wizard of Oz
Somewhere in Time
Three Amigos
Pirates of the Caribbean

-----------------------------------------

This page will likely be my main point of contact with America for the next two years and my access to the Internet may be limited, possibly to a few hours a month. If you're interested in hearing from me, I recommend adding this page to your RSS feed or clicking the "followers" link to the right if you haven't already done so.


- Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment